Work package 7: Co-ordination and management
Lead: University of Oslo
The aim of WP7 is to ensure efficient management of the REALMENT project. Specific objectives are to:
- Provide legal, financial, management and coordination services to the consortium in order to safe-guard compliance with the requirements.
- Establish and implement effective communication with the European Commission, including submission of reports and deliverables.
- Establish and maintain efficient coordination, communication, reporting and decision-making within the consortium and at WP levels.
- Establish and implement management plans for quality, risk, IP/knowledge, data.
- Monitor and control the project progress and execute contingency strategies to minimise significant impact on the budget/deliverables due to unforeseen deviations from plan.
Description of work
WP7 will closely monitor performance of all WPs, to ensure that key activities are performed, objectives are reached and results reported.
The aim of this WP is to establish robust and well function project administration, monitoring and reporting routines to ensure swift and smooth running of the project and reporting to the European Commission services. The administrative function of REALMENT will be located in Oslo but will travel and meet all partners frequently to support their activities and offer support as required to implement the project activities. UiO will lead the activities, and all partners will be involved.
Key WP7 tasks
- Recruitment and establishment of the coordination team.
- Administrative and financial coordination.
- Day-to-day project management.